The secret of our success at Avento MT is the focus and attention provided to our customers. We aim to become the number one online casino, ensuring exceptional player experience and staying true to our core values, not only reflecting our corporate realm but also in relations to our approach to people.
As a result of our expansion, our Marketing team is looking for an experienced CRM Lifecycle Executive ready to join our Avento family.
- Devise and execute data-driven marketing programmes within the player lifecycle aimed at delivering set KPIs
- Work closely with brand and product managers to increase campaign ROI through tailor-made nurture programmes aimed at monetising players post the 1st interaction with a campaign
- Drive mobile engagement and app adoption through a series of planed up and cross-sell communications
- Build and automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement
- Define the brands’ contact strategy (right place, right time, right person) by aligning with the product marketers on segmentation and targeting of communication
- Champion ongoing tests and learn programme (A.B, MVT and control group) and optimise marketing programmes based on learnings
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on CRM performance against quarterly KPI’s
- Work with BI and Data Warehouse teams to facilitate real-time data-driven communication
- Manage, coach and motivate junior team members towards delivery and retention
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience in CRM
- Tech-savvy with the ability to problem-solve
- Project management experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised and structured
- Data literate
- Natural networker
- Excellent English
The role will attract a competitive salary, according to experience.
Avento MT – KMP-59583