The secret of our success at Avento MT is the focus and attention provided to our customers. We aim to become the number one online casino, ensuring exceptional player experience and staying true to our core values, not only reflecting our corporate realm but also in relations to our approach to people.
As a result of our expansion, we are now looking for a Swedish speaking Compliance Officer who will ensure that we conform to industry practices and professional standards in all activities, using their sound knowledge and experience to help build and create a critical department within our soon to be rapidly growing business.
- Maintaining a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents;
- Handle all compliance and licensing related issues, ensuring we are compliant with applicable regulations by providing the business with advice and support;
- Ensuring internal procedures are documented and compliant;
- Carrying out a programme of monitoring for compliance risks;
- Supervision and management of change controls;
- Liaising and maintaining close working relationships with third party companies involved in the operations of the business’s licences compilation, maintenance and submission of reports, returns and notifications;
- Supporting the Licensing where required, for example with licence applications;
- Drafting, developing and ensuring implementation of policies and procedures;
- Overall responsibility of responsible gaming, data protection and AML;
- Processing compliance-based data protection assessments whilst implementing GDPR policies;
- Offer guidance and advice to the fraud and payments team on particular transactions during regulator transaction monitoring;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents and contracts (payment gateway providers);
- Assisting with the completion of regular compliance tasks across multiple jurisdictions on an ongoing basis;
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties for the smooth running of the Legal department.
- Fluency in both written and oral English and Swedish;
- At least 1+ years experience gained within iGaming industry;
- Knowledge of European Gaming Legislation required (the company holds licenses MGA, SGA, ONJN; the company has applied for KSA, MGA betting license);
- Solid knowledge of the EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive, the EU General Data Protection Regulations and the FIAU Implementing Procedures, responsible gaming;
- Highly proficient in identifying gaps and/or risk exposure in operations as well as developing and implementing policies and procedures to meet organisational and regulatory compliance standards;
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships with other departments and create joint relevant policies, procedures, instructions.
Avento MT – KMP-61300