We are looking for a skilled person to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. Where necessary the selected candidate will also be required to escalate customer concerns to the competent departments. The successful candidate for this role will need to be able to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers and have experience working with computers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our company’s products, services and policies very well.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints on the company’s CRM system.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
The selected candidate must:
- Have an A’ level standard of education.
- Be able to stay calm when dealing with difficult customers.
- Be comfortable using computers.
- Have some experience working with customer support.
- Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
Candidates familiar with modern vehicle technology shall be given preference.
Auto Sales Limited – KMP-41626