A vacancy has arisen for the post of Customer Contact Consultant. The selected candidate shall act as the intermediary between our workshop’s customers and the technicians on the workshop floor. He/she shall be responsible to greet customers, determine vehicle needs based on customer’s information and to keep customers informed about the status of their vehicle.
Skills & Competencies:
The selected candidate must:
- Have excellent administrative and customer service skills.
- Be able to reach compromises and to address conflicts openly when interacting with customers and co-workers and resolve them constructively.
- Be reliable and a person that keeps her/his word to the customer.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Be fluent in Maltese and English language.
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
- A diploma level of education and/or city and guilds qualification in automotive.
- Familiarity with workshop processes.
- Some knowledge of modern vehicle technology. Shall be given preference.
Auto Sales Limited – KMP-41625