Auto Sales Ltd – Kind’s is a vibrant company operating within the automotive sector. Our unwavering commitment revolves around upholding the utmost levels of legal and regulatory adherence. As we expand our horizons, we are actively searching for a diligent Compliance Officer to become a part of our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our operations consistently align with pertinent laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessments to evaluate the extent, significance, and scope of compliance risks within the organization.
- Stay current with and possess a deep understanding of relevant laws and regulations impacting the automotive industry.
- Continuously monitor compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Promote and manage voluntary best practices related to professional standards within the company.
- Provide responsive and customer-centric front-line support to both internal and external customers.
- Monitor and address customer issues, ensuring timely resolution of concerns.
- Record and communicate compliance monitoring findings to management for prompt resolution.
- Educate employees on regulatory requirements and potential organizational impacts of non-compliance.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance incidents, implementing corrective actions as needed.
- Report compliance performance to various business functions, highlighting and escalating concerns as necessary.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of robust compliance controls.
- Review marketing materials, presentations, and websites to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assist in gathering internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Perform general administrative tasks, including file management and ongoing project support.
- Collaborate with other departments to foster a culture of compliance within the organization.
- Oversee GDPR Data Protection compliance and ensure adherence to data protection laws and regulations.
- Organize, and conduct, GDPR compliance training for employees.
- Provide guidance and instructions on conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs).
- Stay informed about changes in data protection laws and provide compliance recommendations.
- Supervising the organization’s corporate identity to ensure alignment with our local and principle guidelines, and escalating any concerns when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective problem-solving skills, with the ability to make informed decisions based on available information.
- Proficiency in quickly analysing and interpreting information, particularly in time-sensitive situations.
- Familiarity with GDPR and national data protection laws.
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the automotive sector is preferred.
- Genuine interest in the automotive industry and a willingness to delve into intricate details.
- Project management skills to efficiently manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Qualifications in the following subjects are regarded as advantageous: economics, business studies, law, and accountancy.
List of Benefits and Offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Employee referral program.
- Employee discounts.
Auto Sales Limited – KMP-86864