Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is Asia’s largest API manufacturer and among the major ‘vertically integrated’ pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, exporting to over 125 countries across the globe.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Malta is the gateway for Aurobindo’s pharmaceutical products in Europe. Celebrating our 12th year in operation, we continue to grow; our latest project includes the launch of our High Potency testing facilities. We, therefore, require highly motivated and professional individuals with a strong work ethic to join our existing team.
We require self-motivated individuals who are dynamic, resilient and flexible. You also need to be a team player and possess the ability to work proactively and above all, have a ‘can do’ attitude and a commitment to learning and development.
The Position Requires:
- A degree in a natural science; or
- A diploma in applied science
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- You to be a credible and confident communicator in English (written and spoken)
- You to have the ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail, planning, organisational and time management skills
- You to have the dexterity to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment whilst adhering to strict deadlines / timescales
What Does Aurobindo Offer You?
- Continuous investment in your training and development
- A competitive base pay and salary increments depending on experience and performance
- An excellent brand new facility with state of the art equipment
- Working with skilled, experienced, motivated, ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- A culture where teamwork is a priority
- Career progression opportunity
- Social and sports activities – (we’re hardworking professionals but we also know how to have fun
Aurobindo Pharma (Malta) Ltd – KMP-60097