Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is Asia’s largest API manufacturer and among the major ‘vertically integrated’ pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, exporting to over 125 countries across the globe.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Malta is the gateway for Aurobindo’s pharmaceutical products in Europe. Celebrating our 11th Year in operation, and with the recent completion of our high potency labs, we continue to grow and therefore require highly motivated, professional individuals with a strong work ethic to join our existing team.
Quality Assurance is a crucial part of every organisation that is involved in the manufacturing of medicinal products. As a Quality Assurance Officer at Aurobindo, you will be responsible for determining and establishing quality standards related to our products. Whether you are working in a team or individually you will need to ensure the quality standards of the company are being met. You will also be responsible for making sure that other employees are meeting these same standards.
The Position Requires:
- A degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical science or a natural science
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A credible and confident communicator in English (written and spoken)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to evaluate scientific data
What Does Aurobindo Offer You?
- Continuous investment in your training and development
- A competitive base pay and salary increments depending on experience and performance
- An excellent brand new facility with state of the art equipment
- Working with skilled, experienced, motivated, ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- A culture where teamwork is a priority
- Career progression opportunity
- Social and sports activities – (we’re hardworking professionals but we also know how to have fun)
Aurobindo Pharma (Malta) Ltd – KMP-62547