Atlas Insurance is looking for Software Developers to join our team!
We are a cross functional team of developers and designers working with business stakeholders to implement a digital strategy across a range of software platforms, from onsite .NET implementations, to cloud based services and low-code platforms.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, why not join a Salesforce success story in progress?
In this position, you will be working alongside other developers, analysts and product owners leveraging the agile methodology to deliver customer centric features.
Some of the typical responsibilities of this role include:
- Participating in scrum events such as sprint planning, daily scrums and retrospectives to deliver a product increment and improve working practices.
- Working on user stories across a range of platforms and tools including Salesforce, .NET, Web Services and SQL, within a sprint.
- Applying test-driven development techniques to verify features developed against stories in collaboration with product owners and business stakeholders.
- Empower technical support staff with knowledge needed to provide 1st line support on developed features.
- You work well within a team, able to communicate your approach and do not shy away from seeking direction from experienced developers.
- You manage your time well, able to timebox effort on tasks towards maintaining the team’s delivery momentum.
- You have a knack for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- You’re a keen learner, keeping up to date with industry changes, technology and languages.
- A minimum of an advanced diploma in a programming field.
- Experience with Salesforce will be considered an asset.
Atlas Insurance – KMP-80109