As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for promoting and implementing change and innovation across all online media. You will need to promote the Atlas Group website and any other social media presence to establish the group site as a successful distribution channel for services offered by the Atlas Group. In addition, the selected candidate will also need to promote the active engagement of new and existing clients across all online media.
You must have a strong inclination or interest in IT, have good project management and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication, as well as interpersonal skills, are definitely an asset. You need to be meticulous, organized and with an eye for good design and detail.
- Responsible mainly for online media, analytics and advertising
- Updating and maintaining the website
- Creating and managing content for social media channels
- Liaising with internal departments and supporting sales teams
- Contributing to team projects and marketing campaigns
- Identifying new opportunities and strategies to develop the company’s digital presence
- 1-2 years working experience in Marketing
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with Website Development (WordPress) and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Adwords (PPC), Facebook Ads Manager, and Graphic Design (Photoshop and other Adobe software)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar Customer Journey and E-mail Marketing software will be considered an asset
Atlas Insurance – KMP-62200