Payments (Payouts) Team Leader Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated Payments (Payouts) Team Leader to join and lead the Company’s PNR (Payouts and Risk) team.
- Maintaining high levels of motivation within the team to reach performance targets.
- Overseeing, coordinating, and communicating high priority issues between internal departments and various stakeholders.
- Creating initiatives to improve team’s performance and day to day work processes.
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of knowledge of all protocols, and updates to protocols.
- Managing, setting, and overseeing the department’s performance objectives.
- Training, guiding, and providing leadership to the payments department.
- Monthly reporting on department’s progress and achievements to management.
- Responsible for heading and implementing department projects and optimisations.
- Reporting on any high critical issues that may arise within the day.
- Assisting the Department Manager as and when required with assigned tasks.
- Adopting, maintaining, and always promoting the company values without exception.
- Responsible for handling the departments schedules, vacation requests etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Payments departments in iGaming (desirable), payments processing, Forex or banking companies.
- Management experience within Payments / Risk / AML departments – must.
- Excellent communication skills are essential; ability to communicate clearly both orally and in written, in English.
- Strives to overachieve targets and management expectations whilst ensuring all aspects of performance are achieved professionally and in line with license and regulation requirements.
- You have a natural talent for accurate multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment.
- The capability and desire to enhance your repertoire skills.
- A super positive attitude to both life and work!
- Passionate about being a role model, leader, trainer, and motivator of people!
- Excellent understanding of all administrative tools in the backend.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, stress tolerance.
- Decision-making ability.
- Attention to detail, task orientated.
- The position is to be filled in Malta.
What will Aspire Global give to you?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema.
- Amazing colleagues- we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Weekday breakfast!
- Fruit and biscuits daily.
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues.
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team.
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island.
- Private health insurance.
- Career progression opportunities – 47% of our employees have been internally promoted!
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world.
Aspire Global – KMP-64268