Aspire Global; a publicly-traded online gaming company is looking for a dynamic and motivated Human Resources Assistant.
- Employee contracts and appendixes.
- Corresponding with labour office / Jobsplus and concerned Government departments.
- Assisting the HR Manager with handling employment law matters.
- Compiling of general letters as and when necessary.
- Assisting the HR Manager with ensuring HR policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Data recording of new employees.
- Dealing with work Permit applications and corresponding with the relevant departments
- Dealing with Jobsplus engagements / terminations / updating promotions.
- Filing in individual personnel files.
- Handing out and collection of health insurance application forms following probation period
- Updates to company portal.
- Monitoring end of probation periods and issuing of letters accordingly.
- Setting up of one-to-one meetings between Management and their teams.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the company.
- Must be fluent in both Maltese and English, both written and verbal, any additional language skills to be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience handling work permits – must.
- Complete discretion and trustworthiness.
- Strong organisational and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated / energetic / shows initiative
- Ability to priorities workload and work under pressure
- Proactive and hands-on
- Able to work independently
- Minimum of O’ level standard in English and Mathematics
Aspire Global – KMP-50214