Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018 and is successfully growing our 24/7 Customer Service organization providing an excellent level of customer satisfaction to clients globally!
With more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! We know our organization runs on hard work and dedication from our passionate and creative employees.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshoot and support problems with complex server / storage setups and operating systems-related issues, both onsite and remote
- Effective use of JIRA to track end-user trouble tickets
- SSL certificate management
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Develop process automation
- Perform software and hardware related installations / configurations of server and storage solutions
- Install and configure solutions based on Microsoft, Linux, VMWare and VEEAM
- Research and troubleshoot end-user support issues
- Compile documentation for implemented projects
- Provide expert and knowledgeable support services
Who are you?
- Competences and experience required
- Great technical knowledge of server / storage hardware and virtualisation (VMWare) technologies
- Experience with Microsoft infrastructure and Office 365 Technologies (SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server, Azure Active Directory and Office 365)
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python or other)
- Experience with 2FA and encryption tools
- Good exposure to cloud infrastructure providers like AWS, Azure
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation, firewalls
- Information Security, ISO 27001
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong attitude to customer service and eager to learn and implement innovative ideas
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Familiarity with enterprise monitoring tools like (Zabbix, PRTG, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, OpsGenie)
- Familiar with incident management tools
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Industry specific qualifications related to Microsoft / Linux / VMWare / VEEAM / HPE are highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of DevOps tools
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Refer a friend bonus
- Company discounts
- Company training with full support and constant attention
- Career progression
Arringo Ltd – KMP-64247