Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018 and is successfully growing our 24/7 Customer Service organization providing an excellent level of customer satisfactions to clients globally!
With more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! We know our organization runs on hard work and dedication from our passionate and creative employees.
What will you be doing?
- Systems and data architecture
- Capacity / people management
- Stakeholders Management, communication and reporting
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, clean, performant and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance, best practices and quality monitoring modules
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to address these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Assist and facilitate in the deployment of systems developed
Who are you?
- Lead team of business analysts, application programmers, and QA testers in developing business applications
- Lead and participate in all phases of application development lifecycle
- Manage the completion of full system implementations, system upgrades, regulatory upgrades, audits, organizational redesign and infrastructure improvements
- Act as point-of-reference in relation to development in context of C++, Python, SQL database and the other tools used to build the company’s software systems
- Coordinate with Dev Ops team in the delivery, deployment and maintenance of the systems implements
- Establish processes and measures to ensure correct code quality, adherence to industry best practices and the delivery of robust software systems through code control, code reviews, unit testing and other methods as required
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure, or at least promote on-time delivery
- Enabling the receipt and validation of business requirements and specifications received, in order to ensure that correctness and accuracy whilst also acting as the channel through which these specifications are relayed correctly to all parties concerned, such as developers, QA engineers, DevOps team etc.
- Ensuring that the project achieves expected time, budget and functionality / feature goals
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams. Continuously addressing problems of any nature that might hinder developer productivity and timely software deliveries
- Connect with all parts of the business to facilitate the flow of information and maintain relationships
- Lead a team of senior and lead developers, including mentorship (technical and soft skills), career path definition, conducting 1 on 1 sessions, performance reviews, and daily work management
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Refer a friend bonus
- Company discounts
- Company training with full support and constant attention
- Career progression
Arringo Ltd – KMP-64250