With more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! We know our organization runs on hard work and dedication from our passionate and creative employees.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a sales team and analysing the team’s performance results to drive improvements.
- Client relationship building, consolidating existing business relationships and nurturing new ones.
- Actively engaging in sales calls as part of the guidance and training of the team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day smooth running and activities of the team.
- Preparing and monitoring individual’s action plans and targets for all team members.
- Developing new strategies to achieve agreed sales targets and effective search of leads /prospect clients.
- Monitoring the agents call quality and providing constant feedback and support.
- Contributing on a weekly basis to the guidance, training, and development of the team.
- Organising and helping in providing training and insights on market trends.
- Monitoring and achieving the maximum profitability and growth in accordance with organisation plans.
- Assisting in the development and preparation of the organisation’s sales strategy and general business planning.
- Being continuously proactive on a business development front, looking out for opportunities for growth and daily consolidation.
- Performing other ad-hoc assignments as requested.
- Adhering to all organisation policies and procedures.
- Delivering KPI reports to Senior Management.
Who are you?
- Strong background / experience in sales and sales team management preferably in the financial / crypto industry.
- A positive and outgoing personality – and a clear sense of determination.
- Solid knowledge working with CRMs.
- Leadership, management, and sharp negotiation skills.
- A team player and an individual who sees the big picture and who values the need to work as a united team.
- A person who is very ambitious and target driven, yet abides by the company’s values and principles of putting the client’s interest at heart in whatever we do.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Multi-tasking skills and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
What do we offer?
- Apart from an office view of blue seas and Valletta.
- Private healthcare.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Performance bonus.
- Company discounts.
- Company training with full support and constant attention.
- Career progression.
Arringo Ltd – KMP-64246