We are currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join our amazing HR team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
This role is initially being offered on a part-time basis (25 hours / week) but is very likely to be changed to a full-time basis in the near future.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Any ad hoc duties within the HR department.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources would be considered an asset.
- Experience in recruitment is a must.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system.
- Comprehensive training.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Dynamic working environment.
Arringo Ltd – KMP-61137