Arringo started its local operations back in 2018 and is a rapidly expanding customer service company. With sea view offices based in Sliema and a diverse employee base we pride ourselves in providing the best level of customer satisfaction to our global clients’ base.
Joining an established team of Auditors within the Learning and Development department, the Quality Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call centre operators who deal with our existing and potential customers.
In addition, the QA Analyst will:
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess operators demeanour, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- Develop, create and implement call centre quality processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed.
- Strive to enhance the overall Arringo customer’s experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years call center experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and observational skills.
- Able to work independently and be motivated whilst doing so.
- Prior experience in auditing or quality assurance.
- Preferably prior experience in specifically reviewing or auditing live chats and emails / tickets.
- Preferably experience in KYC and document verification. Additionally, it would be ideal to have experience of also reviewing this type of work.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Able to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Experienced in writing positive and constructive feedback.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system.
- Comprehensive training.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Dynamic working environment.
Arringo Ltd – KMP-55913