Arringo is a fast-growing company which outsources company services to various brands.
Reporting to the Head of Department and together with his guidance, you will be responsible for the marketing direction of the client’s brands and overlook the creation / implementation of marketing campaigns while ensuring that the ROI is met.
- Leading the Marketing / Affiliation team by example while managing the needs of the brands throughout various marketing channels
- Media buying
- Affiliate program
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Managing the team, you will be responsible for the media buying campaigns and affiliate program’s performance while participating in negotiations, brainstorming sessions, and overall guidance of the team.
- Working closely with the internal team and external partners to develop strategies and tactics to boost the brands’ exposure and drive qualified traffic.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Manage relationships with partners to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports to ensure that ROI is met.
- Coordinate, oversee and approve the creation of marketing materials.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse data analytics, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Overlook and ensure that the brand direction and image is kept while avoiding cross-branding at all cost.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Preparing and presenting monthly and quarterly KPI reports to senior management.
- Handling invoices (invoice creation, liaising with Payments, staying on top of expenses).
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Marketing / Affiliate manager, preferably in the forex / crypto or igaming industry.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush, Similarweb).
- Good understanding of media buying models such as (CPA, CPL, CPM, Revshare).
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Driven, self-motivated and results orientated.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system.
- Comprehensive training.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Dynamic working environment.
Arringo Ltd – KMP-61079