Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018 and is successfully growing our 24/7 customer service organization providing an excellent level of customer satisfaction to clients globally!
With more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! We know our organization runs on hard work and dedication from our passionate and creative employees.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with the KYC and KYB responsibilities and obligations of the organisation including development and performance.
- Assisting in achieving complete compliance management systems in accordance with organisation plans and adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures.
- Assisting with the responsibility for performing all compliance duties in relation to the business requirements.
- Meeting your targets and those of the team as a whole. Manage disciplinary measures as necessary.
- The smooth running of the team.
- Creating and implement training plans.
- Being responsible for continuous development of the team, keeping everyone up to date with new information and updating documents making sure they are updated at all times.
- Setting ongoing goals and regular one to one’s with all team members.
- Overseeing the hiring and training personnel to ensure an effective unit.
- Supporting in ad-hoc projects within the department and wider business, as required.
- Escalating any appropriate problems to the Payments and Fraud Manager management.
- Supporting the Payments and Fraud Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement and to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Providing appropriate KPIs, coverage reports to the Payments and Fraud Manager.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in client due diligence.
- Previous experience in a leadership position is must.
- Previous experience in working with an online merchant will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Excellent knowledge of KYC and KYB requirements.
- Ability to lead a team, decision-maker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Able to assimilate the requirements of the role quickly.
- Project management.
- Team management.
- Client management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare.
- Free eye test.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Company discounts.
- Company training with full support and constant attention.
- Career progression.
- Regular competitions and incentives.
Arringo Ltd – KMP-64148