The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily operative HR expertise, support, coaching and feedback to managers and employees.
- Be part of and a driver in your department’s management team/s and guide, steer and support in relevant HR related matters.
- Drive HR projects and processes.
- Performance and talent management.
- Be a true ambassador of our core values with the aim to enhance rapid growth, innovation and quality.
- Oversee payroll.
- Analyzing and presenting people analytics.
- Facilitate training events and workshops.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analysing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
- Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation. Interview senior hires where necessary.
- Continuously review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary.
- At least 3-5 years experience from a similar position and broad HR knowledge.
- A good business understanding, preferably from High Tech and an international organization.
- University degree in HR or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of Maltese Labor Law.
- Experience from support, coaching and development of managers.
- Experience working with Management teams.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken).
Arringo Ltd – KMP-58872