Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018 and is successfully growing our 24/7 customer service organization providing an excellent level of customer satisfactions to clients globally!
With more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! We know our organization runs on hard work and dedication from our passionate and creative employees.
What will you be doing?
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with stakeholders, communication and managing expectations.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Managing requirements and estimations.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Manage remote and culturally diverse technical teams.
- Sprint planning.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- GitLab release management.
Who are you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Waterfall and Agile Scrum experience (ideally Scrum Master certification).
- Relevant knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Planning functional and non-functional testing.
- Involvement and management of User Acceptance Testing.
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence admin and user experience.
- Proven experience in project management, databases and prior software development would be considered a plus.
- GitLab hands-on knowledge.
- Financial services, payments, blockchain knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience required.
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare.
- Free eye test.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Company discounts.
- Company training with full support and constant attention.
- Career progression.
- Regular competitions and incentives.
Arringo Ltd – KMP-64248