We are looking to recruit a Gaming Regulatory Advisor to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment.
Job duties include:
- Keeping abreast of regulatory compliance frameworks; monitoring and reviewing new developments;
- Ownership of client accounts by initiating and managing communication with potential clients, and consulting clients as necessary; ensuring clients remain compliant with updated regulatory requirements;
- Initiating, managing and maintaining clients’ licensing processes related to due diligence, business plans, policies, procedures including the drafting and preparation of documents and forms which need to be in line with the Regulator’s requirements;
- Provide regular support on issues related to compliance and regulation;
- Liaise with the relevant regulatory and supervisory bodies;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Commerce, IT, Finance, Law or similar;
- Have an interest in the gaming industry;
- Excellent communication skills; proficient English (written and spoken);
- Be an active team player;
- Have to ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of the gaming regulatory framework; with a minimum of one year of working experience in the gaming environment;
- Keen interest in research with special emphasis on legal developments affecting dynamic industries.
Experience working within the Gaming industry will be considered as asset. Additional training will be provided.
ARQ Group – KMP-46411