We are looking to recruit a Corporate Secretary to join our growing team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detail oriented, be a team player and able to work well with our senior management team.
- Under the guidance from the Head of Corporate Services / Senior Executive Corporate Services, implementing the decisions taken by the Board of Directors in relation to corporate services.
- Provide advice to the directors of the company.
- Manage share transactions for clients, which include share purchase, share transfer, distribution of dividends while observing all legal requirements.
- Liaising with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers and shareholders on board governance issues.
- Attend and take accurate minutes of clients’ meetings for the corporate services team.
- Ensure compliance obligations are met under the relevant laws and requirements of regulatory authorities.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- A diploma in financial services or a similar field.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- An understanding of the legal system and how it affects business.
- A thorough understanding of a company’s business.
- Working knowledge of corporate and securities law.
- Ability to use discretion when exposed to highly confidential information.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and prioritise effectively under pressure.
ARQ Group – KMP-52478