We are looking to recruit a Billing and Credit Control Administrator to join our growing accounting team on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
Working within the Billing and Credit Control department you will be responsible for issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis, following up with debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame and liaising with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
In addition to the above, the employee is expected to:
Qualifications & Experience
- A’ level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Preferably 1 year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset;
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him/her as needed, assigned by his/her direct supervisor.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language;
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
ARQ Group – KMP-44794