Ready for your next challenge?
Willing to be part of a dynamic team of IT experts? Then keep on reading.
We are currently looking for interested candidates who would like to join our IT support team as part-time Technical Support Agents.
What are we looking for?
- If you consider yourself a good communicator and someone with a positive can-do attitude.
- If you have a passion for all things tech.
- If you have a good idea of how IT works and how you can assist clients facing IT issues.
- If you are still studying and looking into contributing to the tech industry.
- If you are looking forward to being part of a team and have good communication skills (both oral and written) in English.
Then do get in touch! We would be happy to get to meet you and discuss these opportunities further!
Typical duties for this post include
- Day-to-day management and support of user-facing IT systems.
- Phone and remote assistance to our clients.
- Configuration and management of profiles, mailboxes and other related software on PCs and mobile devices.
- Management of objects, policies and permissions on MS Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange and Exchange Online.
- Troubleshoot access and connectivity issues for software and networks.
- Management of Cloud and Local Backups together with Security Systems.
- Proactive monitoring of client networks, servers and related systems.
- Dealing with support requests effectively and in a timely manner and in line with procedures.
- Assisting team members with requests as necessary.
- Ensuring that communication with clients is effective and request resolution is conclusive.
- Providing regular and constructive feedback to improve operations and service delivery.
- Ensuring Information Security practices are followed in line with company policies and procedures.
Some other qualities and skills we are after include
- A good understanding of MS Windows and Office technologies in desktop environments.
- An understanding of foundational networking concepts (IP Addressing, NAT, DNS, etc.).
- A good understanding of MS Windows Server technologies.
- A good understanding of Office 365, Exchange and Exchange Online administration.
- The ability to implement and enforce IT policies.
- Preferably possess a driving licence in case of any onsite visits.
- A diploma (or equivalent) in an IT or Engineering subject.
- Previous work experience within the tech industry is an asset.
This is not just any other job!
Our work is our passion. Our colleagues become like family. Our jobs are opportunities to grow further and to create meaningful relationships and collaborations.
We are all driven by one aim: every day we strive to create a better work infrastructure for all kinds of businesses and to maximise on the benefits of innovation.
We promise a fulfilling career and a number of learning and development opportunities.
Arkafort is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable laws. All applications will be processed in strict confidence. Personal data is processed in adherence to the GDPR.
Arkafort – 2022-ITS-TSA