We are now looking for an Accounts Clerk to join our team. The prospective candidate will form part of the finance team of Is-Suq tal-Belt, which is located in Valletta.
- Responsible for the processing of invoices and reconciling supplier statements and payments.
- Ensuring that all documents are properly and adequately filled.
- Reconciling and monitoring stock movements.
- Ensuring that invoices have the proper authorisation for processing.
- Preparing payments to suppliers monthly.
- Ensuring that payments are affected on a timely basis and as directed by the Financial Manager.
- Issue cash advances as per instructions received.
- Processing purchase orders received from other departments and ensuring they are properly authorised.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial information and accruals.
- Assisting in the preparation and checking of the Management Accounts.
- Other duties as directed from time to time.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Preferably have an A’ level in accounts or early stages of ACCA.
- Proficient in Office application, ideally holding ECDL.
- Can-do attitude.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills and writing skills.
- Attentive to detail.
Arkadia Marketing Limited – KMP-59799