The Archimed Projects Group provides a complete solution to your building needs, from construction, to finishing, to restoration and conversions. Due to an increase in projects, we are currently looking for a motivated and driven HR Administrator, to join our growing team!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working with various departments and assisting the managers to implement policies and procedures, along with issuing any necessary permits.
- Engagements and terminations on Jobsplus.
- Correspondence with necessary entities, such as Jobsplus, Identity Malta, DIER and ARMS.
- Preparation of visa documents and Work Permits for third country nationals
- Taking care of accommodation and health appointments for expats.
- Creating job vacancies and advertising on the appropriate media.
- Regularly updating the company’s Facebook page.
- Recruiting employees – shortlisting and setting up interviews with any potential employees.
- Carrying out any clerical and administrative duties within the office.
- Recording office expenditure, managing petty cash and negotiating price, quality and delivery when corresponding with suppliers.
- Office upkeeping.
- Issuing purchase orders.
- Responding to any customer enquiries and complaints.
- Personal assistant duties to the CEO, including filing, travel arrangements and setting up meetings.
- Corresponding with our insurance brokers regarding insurance. This consists of vehicle insurance, construction site insurance, tower crane insurance and health insurance for expats.
- Taking care of employee leave and liaising with the Accounts department to make sure leave and sick leave is regularly updated.
- Delegation of work to the receptionist.
- Detailed weekly reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Update OneDrive regularly.
- Have sufficient knowledge of Maltese Employment Law.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work well under pressure
- Stick to deadlines
- Prioritise and deliver accurate work in a consistent manner
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be able to work on own initiative
Experience within a similar role and knowledge of Maltese Employment Law will be considered an asset. An attractive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidate.
Archimed Projects – KMP-41315