Thanks to its fast-growth, one of the first-class service providers on the island, is currently looking to recruit a Windows System Specialist to link with their highly technical and dynamic IT team.
As Windows System Specialist you will cooperate with knowledgeable and qualified professionals keeping your skills up to date with the latest technologies on offer.
You will play a key role, providing production infrastructure support and actively collaborate with both your internal team and the client’s IT department within a variety of industries.
With a fantastic culture of promoting people and providing the opportunity for career progression, this company contributes to the personal growth of its employees over the long-term, offering training certification opportunities to their staff.
Operating for this rapidly expanding company typically means you’ll have plenty of exposure to challenging assignments and the scope to develop your skills through the utilization of the latest technologies.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity, get in touch with me and I will be happy to assist you.
- Provide an efficient 1st and 2nd line support
- Maintain and supervise system and infrastructure
- Collaborate with System Engineers in delivering the best service to clients
- Communicate with a variety of IT professionals to alleviate troubleshoot issues
- IT Diploma
- Previous experience in system support
- Driving license and the use of own car is required
- Profound knowledge of networks administration switchers, load balancers, storage and firewalls
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-51864