Senior Java Developer:
- Established iGaming Business
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to practice newest technologies
This Java Developer opportunity is with an iGaming company. This role will exposure you to new technologies. The company is a secure and well-funded and offers its team long term and secure careers. As JAVA Engineer Developer, you will be joining well-established team who today set the standards for Malta market. You will be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, starting with requirements analysis, designing, developing and implementation.
This amazing role comes with the chance to upskill by participating in a variety of development projects. You will play a key role in the design, development and implementation of software solutions, improving and enhancing existing systems.
The company offers a supportive environment and is particularly focused on providing work life balance.
This JAVA Developer role is opportunity to join a successful team and assure further expansion, allowing you to grow within the role and department.
You will be:
- Responsible for conducting research as well as technology exploration as instructed to address any present or future projects
- Creating and maintaining documentation regarding systems being developed to ensure long-term maintainability
- Have to understand software design pattern, embrace an agile software philosophy and advocated testing
- Diagnose and resolve software issues
- Develop and implement software systems and applications
Skills / Experience:
- 5 + years’ experience in JAVA programming
- 3 + years’ experience with Spring ecosystem
- Previous experience working with containers preferably Docker
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 40,000 to 50,000 gross dependant on experience
- Health insurance
- Various vouchers
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-47230