Developer for App support
- Worldwide online payment processing business
- Partnered with large blue chip organisations
- Hosted services in active – active environment across datacenters in UK, Asia and USA
Tech stack of:
Jee, Soap, Haven, Junit, Tomcat, Activmq, Jboss, Apache, Angular.
A worldwide online payment processing business offering local culture payment technology of over 60 payment methods in over 180 countries. What sets a company apart are the real-time fraud, risk, least cost routing capabilities and KYC analytics.
Partnered with a number of large blue chip organisations, the Group has built a unique solution that empowers the client to process payments in a bespoke way that is completely independent from the acquirer selection. Born from the gaming industry, which pulled together a team of experts from gaming, fraud, risk, banking, IT and compliance to create a “greenfield” solution specifically tailored from merchants perspective to meet the challenges of online gaming but applicable to any industry.
- Have opportunity to receive training and mentoring for Senior JEE Developers
- Provide assistance in diagnosing production problems
- Report back to management regarding any technical issues
- Be proactive in following new trends and technologies to provide best possible service to company clients
- Work closely with QA team
- Experienced JEE Developer
- Maven, GIT, Junit
- Euro 40,000 gross / year
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-47229