€ 25,000 – € 30,000.
Team building activities + professional training programme + health insurance + performance bonus + free parking + loan discounts.
- Outstanding and fast-growing organisation
- Paid training programs
- Attractive compensation
A forward-looking European bank is currently expanding the IT department hiring an IT Support Specialist for their Maltese branch.
You will have many opportunities to be heard and take the initiative being part of an international and friendly team in collaboration with several IT experts based both in Malta and abroad.
The principal duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the maintenance and support of users and the IT infrastructure.
This is an amazing opportunity to add some experience in your professional career and to acquire a variety of new skills.
In this role, you will have to update and create IT Technical documentation and troubleshoot or escalate system and network incidents.
The office is modern and every day you will enjoy a fantastic sea view from your workspace.
Would you like to be the part of a reputed organization that provides steady career growth along with job satisfaction, challenges and give a valuable contribution to the success of the organisation?
Please get in touch with me and I would be happy to provide you more information about the role.
- Monitor system and networks
- Collaborate with a variety of IT professionals both in Malta and abroad
- Effectively troubleshoot and deal with any unexpected IT issue
- Keep IT documentations both accessible and up-to-date
- Previous experience with Active Directory
- At least one year within Windows environment
- Strong insight in users support and incidents resolution
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-52415