This Junior SQL Database Administrator role is a one-time opportunity and will find you partnering with a stable company who has been highly successful in the Maltese market for many years. As Junior SQL Database Administrator you will link with a highly skilled team who will support and help you achieve your goals.
As Junior SQL Database Administrator you will receive professional training across all IT department and specifically for Database. This organisation has strong educational and development culture, they support learning and help to achieve industry related certificates.
In your capacity as Junior SQL Database Administrator, you will play a key role in ensuring the ongoing running of the company’s database. This includes backups, tuning, monitoring, resolving issues and providing ongoing support. There will also be opportunities for you to get involved in other aspects of the business such as Business Intelligence, adding further to your skillset.
Modern freshly redesigned offices, healthy life-work balance and an excellent benefits package on offer to the right candidate.
- Support in all aspects of SQL Database on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor for issues and resolve them, manage backups and recovery and implement improvements.
- Liaise with the Development Team to carry out planning.
- Be willing to learn about other parts of the company such as BI.
- A fresh graduate in computing or software development
- Willingness and eager to learn, adapt and progress
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Database considered as an asset
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 22,000 – 25,000 gross year and amazing benefits package
- Ongoing training and support in achieving industry related certificates
- Laptop and iPad for office and home use
- Fruit, coffee, juice in the office
- Attractive telecoms package for personal use
- Health insurance
- On call allowances paid as extra
- Gym on premises
- Regular company events and social activities
- Highly successful market-leading company
- Personal development / career progression opportunities
- Modern offices and excellent benefits package
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-46344