We are currently seeking an Accounts Executive to join our team.
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Financial Controller and will be responsible for various accounting tasks as assigned by his / her superiors, including liaison with both internal and external auditors.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- An A’ level qualification in Accounts
- A minimum of two years of experience in an accounting-related position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good command of the English and Maltese languages
- The ability to multitask whilst keeping deadlines
- The skill to be accurate, organised, flexible and self-motivated
- The ability to work alone, as well as with team members
Interested persons are to submit the following:
- A letter of application
- A detailed copy of their CV
- A scanned copy of certificates
- Name and email address of two referees
Archdiocese of Malta – KMP-72085