We are currently seeking an Accounts Clerk to join the team.
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Financial Controller and will be responsible for various accounting tasks as assigned by his/her superiors, including liaison with both internal and external auditors.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- An O’ level qualification in Accounts and an ECDL certificate
- A good standard of education
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong command of written and spoken Maltese and English
- The ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
Interested persons are to submit the following:
- A letter of application
- A detailed copy of their CV
- A scanned copy of certificates
- Name and email address of two referees
Archdiocese of Malta – KMP-72084