We are currently seeking a Healthcare Supervisor to join the team.
- Planning of the daily on-site caring and nursing supervision schedule;
- Performs daily supervision of the caring and nursing services at the clients’ residences / establishments;
- Attains feedback from clients on the overall service;
- Monitors and measures performance of new recruits and reports findings to the HR and Coordination department;
- Supervises employees and reports findings to the HR and Coordination department;
- Ensures that all employees are abiding by the code of conduct;
- Compiles report on every caring and nursing supervision conducted;
- Compiles monthly and quarterly reports for the management;
- Distribution and collection of clients’ care plans / files / booklets / timesheets as needed;
- Be a liaison and the first point of contact for clients;
- Handles complaints and is a problem-solver;
- Be a team player and works in synergy with the Coordination department;
- Contributes to the supervision, training and development of the employees in order to support department objectives;
- Maintains an efficient team and a good working relationship with all staff. Encourages and motivates staff to achieve high standards of work;
- Remains up to date with the company’s policies so they can be communicated with the caring and nursing employees;
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule;
- Any other task, as directed by the management is commensurate with the role.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Proficient level of English and Maltese;
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector is an asset;
- Will at times need to work flexible hours;
- Driving licence B.
Education and Experience
- O’ level standard of education or equivalent.
Apex Group Ltd – KMP-73270