Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited is looking for an Office Manager to join its growing team in the Malta Office. The primary focus of the role will be to ensure the smooth running of the office. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, smart and organised.
The selected candidate will be working closely with the Human Resources Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests;
- Maintaining high standards of orderliness at the reception area and throughout the office;
- Booking meetings and setting up meeting rooms;
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls;
- Sorting and distributing postal mail;
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are ordered, invoiced and paid on time;
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Partner with HR for staff training organisation and booking and health & safety amongst others;
- Filing and other administrative tasks;
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties and/or office management tasks.
Candidates should be:
- Previous experience within an office environment or in a similar role;
- Minimum O’ level standard of education;
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail;
- Proactively contribute to improving the service, actively identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Be professional and friendly in all that you do from punctuality and attendance to communicating with colleagues and customers.
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business ;
- Exposure to aspects of the business, and contribute in retaining the office overall positive culture.
The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 3,000 staff across 40+ offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate personnel who are unafraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. We provide an internal training and evaluation programme that will ensure you are equipped with the right experience and qualities to work with Apex’s clients.
Life at Apex is not just about the work you do; it is about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and a global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term and permanent relocation options.
Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-51859