Who we are
We are a Luxembourgish depositary and custodian bank with more than 170 employees being specialised in the custody and administration of international diversified asset portfolios. In our role as depository and custodian bank we keep assets for Group-owned and external management companies both in UCITS as well as non-UCITS funds with a total volume of more than EUR 34 billion. Our customers are investment companies, institutional investors, wealthy individual customers, asset managers and banks.
For our new branch in Malta, we are looking for you supporting us as Depositary Specialist.
Your main responsibilities include
- Executing control activities in the depositary oversight for both, UCITS and non-UCITS
- Verifying NAV calculations
- Monitoring investment restrictions
- Setting-up new funds in the internal control environment
- Keeping internal processes as well as controls for both the branch and the parent company continuously up-to-date to ensure constant compliance with regulatory requirements and group policies
- Executing cash flow monitoring and reporting tasks for clients and management companies
- Resolving any queries with regards to depositary oversight controls
- Successful graduation in Finance / Business Administration or some years of experience within the banking sector
- First experience within the fund industry
- Autonomous and solution oriented working style
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English – any other European language is advantageous
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-45424