Who we are
We are a Luxembourgish depositary and custodian bank with more than 170 employees being specialised in the custody and administration of international diversified asset portfolios. In our role as depository and custodian bank we keep assets for Group-owned and external management companies both in UCITS as well as non-UCITS funds with a total volume of more than EUR 34 billion. Our customers are investment companies, institutional investors, wealthy individual customers, asset managers and banks.
For our new branch in Malta, we are looking for you supporting us as Custody Specialist (m/f/d).
Your main responsibilities include
- Preparing of CRS and FATCA reports
- Implementing new regulatory reporting requirements
- Supporting the opening of new bank accounts on sub-custodian level in segregated markets
- Successful graduation in Finance / Business Administration or some years of experience within the banking sector
- Autonomous and solution oriented working style
- Excellent communication skills in English – any other European language is advantageous
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
Ready for the challenge?
Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-45425