Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited is looking for a banking and administration officer to work in the corporate services department in the Malta office. The primary focus of the role will be that of providing banking support to an established portfolio of Apex clients in Malta and office administration support to the corporate services department.
The selected candidate will be working closely with Senior Management of the Corporate Services department and will have the following responsibilities:
- Arrange for the opening, maintenance and closing of bank accounts for clients.
- Maintain and circulate internal authorised signatory lists and their respective due diligence documents.
- Responsible for drafting standard letters, and invoices.
- Filing and record keeping of official company documents and correspondence.
- Assisting with the administration of projects.
- Incoming and outgoing logging, and distribution of mails and couriers, when required.
- Assistance with the set-up and organisation of team and client meetings.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as they may arise.
Candidates should be:
- Computer literate.
- Dedicated and independent hard workers.
- Ideally candidates have previous experience in a similar role.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess good organisational skills and be capable of working in a team.
- Have excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Candidates must be currently residing in Malta.
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to be working with Senior Management directly.
Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-50745