Our client is a Maltese Company that provides consultancy services specifically relating to strategy and growth management, capital market access, investments and financing as well as own investment management. These services are provided to mainly European and US companies, investors and institutions operating in various sectors including technology, consumer and creative industries.
We are looking for an Executive and Travel Assistant who will be responsible for the creation and management of travel arrangements for company staff who are required to travel extensively.
Please note that the position will require the candidate to work for approximately 10-15 hours per week.
The employee shall be responsible for the following matters:
- Assisting in the scheduling of video calls, meetings, calls via Outlook, and other software;
- Assisting in entering and updating business contacts, and client contacts via Outlook;
- Regularly assisting in making travel reservations for the company staff and managing their itinerary;
- Coordinating with travel buries, drivers and other support staff to ensure smooth operations of business trips;
- Arranging for transfers between airports, hotels etc;
- Arranging transportation to booking hotel rooms as may be necessary;
- Calculating airfares and constructing itineraries for staff travelling on official business in line with the most economical and direct route;
- Serving as a liaison between the client and travel companies, handling issues that may arise during travel;
- Reviewing and credit card statements for travel-related expenses and client recharges;
- Updating and entering travel accounting software (Dext, Receiptbank) for receipt and travel expense report management.
The ideal candidates should
- Have knowledge of travel-related processing requirements; possibly worked in a travel office, hotel or as an Executive Assistant;
- Be able to recognize and act in the face of conflicting priorities;
- Have a solid understanding of how to navigate travel arrangements, including airports and hotels;
- Have sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends;
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Have a methodical and organised approach to work;
- Solid knowledge of Outlook calendar, email, contacts, Zoom, Teams etc;
- Working knowledge of Excel to maintain and update expense tables;
- Knowledge or learning of travel and expense receipt software (Dext, Receiptbank).
- Solid written English;
- Have tertiary education or education in finance, accounting, communication, executive assistance, and hotel or travel management.
Although not required, previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset, especially in administrative services including international travel and / or transportation requirements.
Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
The chosen individuals will have the opportunity to obtain insight into the business and travel world, develop professional skills and knowledge, obtain hands-on experience in the field, and grow professionally within our team.
Aperitus Limited – KMP-76020