APCOPAY is seeking to recruit a Software Developer, to join the dynamic team. APCOPAY is part of Harvest Technology plc and is a market leader in payment solutions, offering eCommerce processing solutions for debit, credit cards and other payment options. APCOPAY processes 100 currencies across 40 acquiring banks and in excess of 240 alternative payments to over 1200 merchants in 25 countries. APCOPAY’s clients include airlines, retail, telecoms and has been involved in processing payments for iGaming companies since 2004.
Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Technology, the candidate will take an active role in all aspects of software development with a focus on building the best payment platform for our clients. The role involves the aspects of design, data structures, implementation and launch while working in a team of talented and motivated colleagues.
- Significant coursework in computer science or information technology
- Solid knowledge of .NET / C# / VB.Net / .NET Core
- Solid knowledge of REST API
- Experience in developing responsive web applications (Razor Pages / Web Forms)
- Experience on collaborative tools such as VSTS, and version control system (Git)
- The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be technically proficient in Software Development
- Valid experience in a Software Development role will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.
APCO Systems – KMP-62151