APCOPAY is seeking to recruit a .NET Software Developer, to join its growing Development team.
Forming part of Harvest Group, ApcoPay is an innovation-driven payments specialist dedicated to providing businesses with all they need to accept payments from Anywhere. Powered by IPSYON, ApcoPay is an eCommerce payments aggregator, offering 40+ acquiring banks and 240+ payment options reaching customers worldwide.
APCOPAY’s clients include airlines, retail, and telecoms and it has been involved in processing payments for iGaming companies since 2004. ApcoPay is an international company having growing teams both in Malta and Greece.
The candidate will take an active role in all aspects of software development with a focus on building the best payment platform for our clients. The candidate will be working with a team of talented individuals to build, implement and maintain solutions using modern architecture principles covering all layers including the underlying data structures.
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- Knowledge and experience with the.NetCore, ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design / architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC / MVVM).
- Capacity to use SQL with ease and a good understanding of different data structures.
- At least 3 years of development experience using C# .NET in a professional setting.
- Knowledge and experience with various architecture patterns and integration stylesn / APIs (Microservices, REST, RPC etc).
- Familiarity with developing responsive web applications.
- Good knowledge of collaborative tools such as VSTS, and version control system (Git).
- Knowledge and experience in mobile development are considered an asset.
- Candidates having knowledge and / or experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps will be given preference for this role.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be technically proficient in the Software Engineering discipline as a core competence.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
A remuneration package commensurate to the applicant’s experience and ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate.
Additional benefits include
- Flexible working conditions.
- Health insurance.
- Free on-site parking facilities (Malta Office).
- On-site gym facilities and recreational area (Malta Office).
- Scholastic sponsorships and opportunities to obtain industry certifications.
- Study leave is linked to any professional and academic certification programs.
APCO Systems – KMP-76972