The M.C.M. Group encompasses three companies in Munich and Malta offering maintenance, service and support to various business jets worldwide through its EASA Part 145 organisations, continuing airworthiness management organisation (EASA Part M) and maintenance training organisation (EASA Part 147). We have established a long standing and well experienced team of professionals to serve our customers’ needs to exceptionally high standards.
Established in the year 2010 as a subsidiary company, forming part of M.C.M. Group, AP-Malta Ltd has developed a diverse portfolio of services in the Business Aviation and Commuter Aircraft Sector.
An excellent opportunity has arisen on full-time basis for a committed prospective team member who is detail oriented, and with a can-do attitude, to assist the training department within our company group, based in Luqa, Malta.
Part-147 – Training Coordinator
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the running of the training department in line with the company requirements.
Reporting to the Training Manager, roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and organisation of training courses both internally and externally, outside Malta, as business exigencies might dictate;
- Developing course notes for new aircraft type courses and keeping the existing material up to date;
- Prospective delivery of training courses – theory and practical, on aircraft types relevant to the company’s approval;
- Exhibiting a commitment to continuous learning. This involves pursuing development opportunities to gain additional expertise and strengthen core skills, whilst building and improving job related knowledge;
- Performing administrative duties associated with conducting training, including all pre and post training preparatory work, and administering training timetables;
- Logging of student records securely and administering post-training surveys;
- Depending on the experience and the individual qualifications, other internal duties such as aircraft management and aircraft airworthiness may be assigned to keep in contact with the specific aircraft types;
- Assisting the Training Manager in his day to day duties and any other projects assigned for the continuous improvement of the department and the company.
This position calls for individuals with passion and drive, willing to work in a multi-cultural team, dynamic and fast-paced environment. Candidates must encompass a good command of English language. A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is a must, and an ability to use and work with text and graphics programmes is imperative.
Candidates must be in possession of a recognised tertiary level of education, specialising in engineering or are current holders of AML Part-66.
Previous work experience preferably with a background in aviation will be considered an asset, but on-the-job training will be provided.
AP Malta – KMP-38682