Andaria Financial Services Limited (‘Andaria’) is licensed as a financial Institution by the Malta Financial Services Authority (‘MFSA’) and authorised to provide payment services and issue electronic money. As a licensed financial institution, Andaria is required to comply with the relevant financial institutions’ rules and regulations.
Joining the team is a great opportunity to experience the blend of a regulated financial institution with a scale up culture complimented by the foundations of an established Group renowned for its entrepreneurial spirit. The workplace allows for an extremely exciting and rewarding work environment with room to grow your achievements, career, and position in the company while experience and exposure to all facets of the business.
Within your role, you will form part of the Tech team and report directly to the Lead Systems Analyst. The following are some of the tasks you will be involved in:
- End-to-end technical ownership of core systems.
- Champion user’s needs by examining day-to-day activities and learning the business processes in detail.
- Drive automation through a thorough analysis of API integration capabilities.
- Work together with various business teams and vendors to provide system analysis input to business requirements.
- Take ownership of the change management processes to ensure that changes are sufficiently tested and well documented.
- Compile functional and technical requirements documentation and integration and UAT tests plans.
- Support throughout project implementation (and beyond).
- Work together with the various business, technology and vendor teams to provide system support, administration, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user training and application security controls.
- Support business insight through ad-hoc reporting.
To fit within the Andaria team and as our new Software Systems Analyst, you should have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology / Computer Science or related degree.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Health insurance.
- Wellness allowance.
- Hybrid working.
Andaria – KMP-86639