Andaria Financial Services Limited (AFSL) is a local Payment Services and Electronic Money Institution regulated by the MFSA. AFSL, a subsidiary of the global Intercash Group, aims to become a leader in the provision of payments services for SME throughout Europe. Its foundations are built on a 20-year legacy built by Intercash as is a leading global provider of financial technology services specializing in turnkey white labelled Prepaid Card program management and services for SMEs, banking, and other financial institutions.
AFSL is creating a team of professionals to create growth in a robust and booming sector of payment solutions to service its own client base, as well as compliment the group’s management services clients.
We are continuously investing in the development of innovative financial technology to become a leading provider. As a payments and e-money fintech player, we offer our clients an unmatched level of expertise through our core banking technology as well as an extensive list of services specifically designed to complement our technology including sales, account management, IT integration, reporting and reconciliation, compliance services as well as client support and customer service.
Joining the team is a great opportunity to experience the blend of a regulated financial institution with a scale-up culture complimented by the foundations of an established group of Intercash renowned for its entrepreneurial spirit. The workplace allows for an extremely exciting and rewarding work environment with room to grow your achievements, career, and position in the company while experience and exposure to all facets of the business.
Our specialities include payment solutions, eMoney issuance, prepaid cards, banking software and financial technology, and card issuing management and services.
- Design the overall technological architecture of the product.
- Provide a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality and continuous delivery.
- Develop front end website architecture.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Design and develop REST APIs.
- Develop integration with other platforms through APIs.
- Write specification documents.
- Conduct functional testing.
- See through a project from conception to finished product, meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications, programming languages, programming architectures.
Skillset and Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, OOP, Data Structures.
- Software engineering experience across various areas of the development lifecycle (including testing and deployment).
- Experience in building applications based on the microservices architecture in .Net Core (C#, .Net framework, CLR, ASP.NET, MVC).
- Experience in database technologies such as MS SQL Server (and in writing SQL Scripts).
- Experience in working with code repositories.
- Knowledge of CI/CD environments.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Andaria Financial Services Ltd – KMP-64981