Amino Chemicals Ltd. provides custom manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and agrochemical industries worldwide. Amino Chemicals is an established Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients manufacturer that has been developing innovative and proprietary processes since 1993.
Due to the expansion of our operations, we require for immediate employment a Handyman who will be reporting to the Technical Services Manager.
The ideal candidate should preferably have
- A maintenance background.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Be fluent in English.
- A valid driving licence.
- Be able to work on his / her own initiative and is proactive whereby his / her recommendations would be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing daily checks and rounds of the premises and noting maintenance needs, as required.
- Setting up his / her own workspace and keeping a minimum stock of the most important consumables or regularly – used items such as paint / electrical bulbs / detergents.
- Performing building maintenance operations according to the applicable procedures and the priorities set by the superior, as per best practice and with the quality, health, safety, and environmental standards.
- To help out other maintenance personnel where required.
- To carry out errands as necessary in relation to Amino Chemicals requirements.
- We offer training and opportunities for professional growth and career enhancement.
Amino Chemicals Limited – KMP-77656