Amery House is a new boutique hotel, nestled within one of the best-preserved streets in Sliema. Located a stone’s throw away from the bustling promenade, it combines contemporary design with a passion for sustainability, providing a unique pied-à-terre within one of the islands’ most sought-after locations.
Opportunities for all
Amery House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a company. Amery House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We are currently looking for a Front Office Receptionist to support our Front Office team during the operations. In this position, you will be ensuring an exceptional guest service experience for our members and guests.
- Welcoming and rooming our guests
- Check-in and check-out of guests and members
- Concierge tasks
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling our telephone switchboard for both internal and external calls
- Previous experience of working within a busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Problem solving skills and previous experience of managing complaints efficiently
- High level of communication in English both spoken and written is required
Only those who are eligible to work in Malta or have a valid Maltese work permit / visa will be considered, candidates must be already in Malta, applications from abroad will not be considered.
An attractive salary will be given to the right applicant.
Amery House – KMP-68005