Amery House is a new boutique hotel, nestled within one of the best-preserved streets in Sliema. Located a stone’s throw away from the bustling promenade, it combines contemporary design with a passion for sustainability, providing a unique pied-à-terre within one of the islands’ most sought-after locations.
Opportunities for all
Amery House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a company. Amery House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- You are an ambassador for exceptional service, your warm personal attention makes guests feel unique and valued, and creates enduring memories
- Delivering a memorable and professional service experience
- Assisting guests regarding menu choices in an informative and enthusiastic way
- Following all safety and sanitation and Covid policies when handling food and beverage
- Empathetic with a talent for building rapport, and reading each guest’s desired level of interaction
- Quick thinking, resourceful, and able to solve problems at the moment
- Ability to remain calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Willing to work in rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Your glass is always half full and your positive energy is infectious
Only those who are eligible to work in Malta or have a valid Maltese work permit / visa will be considered, candidates must be already in Malta, applications from abroad will not be considered.
An attractive salary will be given to the right applicant.
Amery House – KMP-68036