AUM is looking for a Finance Officer to join our team on a full-time basis with a definite contract. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Finance Officer plays an important role in the smooth and efficient delivery of the day-to-day activities of the Finance function.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly various student reports.
- Reconciliations of vendor and student accounts.
- Posting daily transactions in the systems.
- Assist in preparing the revenue each semester of the university.
- Coordinate with other departments like admission & registration.
- Prepare the weekly payment report for the due invoices.
- Perform other finance general duties as assigned by management.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- An Accountancy qualification – minimum A’ level or AAT diploma
- At least one-year experience in a similar role.
- Work experience in the same industry will be a big advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
American University of Malta – KMP-51722