Independent and possessing more than twenty years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2,500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
As a Senior Officer, you will work within our local Corporate Services team responsible for administering payroll for a number of our clients in the Corporate Services department.
- Issuing of monthly payroll and payslips for our clients via our payroll software;
- Payment of FS5 and preparation and filing of FS3 and FS7;
- Ensuring accuracy of payroll records by maintaining the clients database;
- Assistance with payroll administration requirements, registration of employees with the various authorities,
- Managing payroll records and processes for our clients;
- Organise the signature of documents, including contracts under supervision of the team;
- Prepare, collect and send payment instructions to banks;
- Provide assistance in the billing process and monitoring of pending payments;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience of payroll processing;
- Knowledge of payroll related obligations;
- Proficient user of Shireburn Systems Software shall be considered an asset;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- A committed team player, detail orientated and an effective communicator.
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered an advantage;;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment;
- Previous experience working on financial statements prepared in accordance with GAPSE and IFRS as adopted by the EU.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
Alter Domus – KMP-64729