As a Regional Accountant, you will be responsible for the accounting matters in relation to a number of Alter Domus European entities. The candidate will report directly to the Finance Manager in Malta.
- Involvement in the day-to-day and month end record keeping and financial transactions of the organization (incl. but not limited to supplier payments, bank creditor and debtor reconciliations; bookings of accruals);
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reporting in accordance with Group instructions and deadlines;
- Investigating variances against budgets and providing variance analysis;
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts;
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and annual tax returns;
- Involvement in the annual audit process and preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Collaborate with external parties as may be required;
- Assist the business to achieve commercial objectives, including the ability to act as an adviser on financial matters;
- Ad hoc reporting and other accounting tasks as required.
- Qualified Accountant;
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting regulations (IFRS) and procedures;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Advance knowledge of Excel;
- SAP S4 Hana knowledge will be considered an asset;
- Able to support and guide on complex financial matters as may be required;
- Able to provide accurate and timely information to a high standard;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data;
- Able to work effectively, respecting all deadlines with minimal management guidance / supervision.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews, you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
Alter Domus – KMP-64220